Each of us has our own reason for wanting to learn to meditate, and whether you want to create mental, physical, or emotional balance, or be more spiritually connected, you'll find this meditation will help you.
The Simple, Easy, Every Day Meditation Method introduces you to a powerful, yet simple-to- do method you can use every day. In the class, you'll be guided in various ways to meditate, discover the basics of successful meditation, find out what meditation is and what it isn’t, and explore experiences you might have. The program includes:
• An Introduction to Various Meditation Practices
• Discovering Mindfulness
• Understanding the Effects of Stress
• Becoming Intimate with the Way Your Mind Works
• The 5 Essentials for a Successful Meditation
• Using the Practice of Setting Intentions
• Easy to use Meditation Techniques
• Guided Meditation & Personalized Meditation Instruction
• Discovering the Benefits of Meditation
• Creating Your Own Personal Practice
• Course Materials including a CD and Meditation Book
The Simple, Easy, Every Day method is perfect for anyone, whether you are a beginner or want to get back on track with meditation. It's true that meditation can help you to find inner peace, creativity, inspiration, harmonious relationships, fulfillment, better health, more self-awareness, and so much more. The mainstay of the program is breath awareness and silent sound meditation, both which direct your attention inward and help you to reconnect with your center point of peace.
•Tuesday, December 31, 1:00 -3:30 pm
•Saturday January 4, 10 am – 12:30 pm
•Saturday, February 22, 1:00 – 3:30 pm
•Saturday, March 8, 2:00-4:30 pm
•Sunday, April 6, 10 am -12:30 pm
•Sunday, May 11, 10 am-12:30 pm
•Saturday, May 17, 1:00 - 3:30 pm
Subscribe to the Get Scottsdale Events newsletter. Be the first to find out about new Events listings! Simply submit your email!We value your privacy. We will not rent your email to anyone.